Monday, January 24, 2011

so you know

i'm creating a place where friends can literally stay 'abreast' of the amazing new journey through boob cancer that I'm just beginning to explore…Over the next few days I'll be documenting a time table and some of the interesting moments that have been unfolding around the discovery of my left breast having DCIS-0 [ductal-carcinoma-insitu grade zero]
Tomorrow F & I meet the surgeon and oncologist. I'll post the moments that are most significant- and invite all of you dear ones to send me [and my boobs] a big smiling oogling cyber embrace full of joy and love- until then, thanks to Chrissy Offutt for the suggestion on the blog I hope it will be an easy place for you all to drop in and know i would write each and every one of you a personal note- soon i won't have the energy for awhile— sleep well and smile often it is good for your health!
Love,
E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovingly anticipating news!!!

brozeke said...

Deep peace of the running wave to you,
Deep peace of the flowing air to you,
Deep peace of the shining stars to you,
Deep peace of the gentle night to you,
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you,
Deep peace to you..................G