Thursday, February 3, 2011

snow • falling • falling • snow


bless every heart for every breath of concern, calls, comfort, and caring; food, cleaning touches and thought waves - it is not incidental nor insignificant and all gestures deeply most deeply felt and welcomed- thank you
I'll give the update here and then take a few days as needed to stay secluded just to heal and absorb- know i will try to reach each all of you over the next few weeks.
they found invasive cancer in one lymph node= took 13 out none other except the sentinel lobe affected - only 3% of invasive breast cancer is the type I have- http://breastcancer.about.com/od/types/p/mucinous_ca.htm

leave it to me to have a snotty little cancer! ha-

if now be the winter of my discontent it must be that a spring of discontent can't be far away. spring of discontent looks like 3 months of chemo-therapy, followed by daily radiation for another 4-6 weeks.

Justice Invocation of Maat

Great Mother of the Sun
Descend into the arms of the earth
Winged Goddess of balance
Come unto me who cry out to you
For justice and truth and strength
Help me find Balance in the world!
I call upon you to help balance the energies
In my life
I call upon you to bring the truth
Into all I do and say and feel
I call upon you to give me strength
To persevere on all levels in healing myself
On all levels
In organizing, in uniting
And in bringing a halt to all destruction!
I invoke
The black free-standing feather of Maat
The crystal star gleaming within
The outpouring of interstellar energies
Flowing and snaking through the earth
Filling every living thing
With the will toward harmony
And balance.
I invoke the point of equilibrium
The force of momentum,
Gravity and electron-spin resonance
Filling us with the song
Of balance.
I invoke the law of the universe
The innate justice
That governs all things
May I channel this energy in my work
May I be a conduit of the black flame of justice
And the silence of truth-in-action
Many we I unified with all living beings
Through the breath of Maat
And may her heart-beat fill my ears
As the sound of a singing healed life!
O Maat!
Mother of infinity
Goddess who guides the sun
The planets
And all the ever-moving stars
Guide me now in my our hour of need!
Great Cosmic mother
May it be so.

Tua Maati!
We invoke the black haired Goddess
Who balances the souls of all beings
Who, weighed with the heart,
Reveals all things.
May I enter the chamber of truth
And stand before the great power of justice
Maat, crowned with the feather
Reveal yourself in all your manifestations
We call forth the center of truth and justice
From within and without
We name this power Maat
And we manifest it here and now
As knowledge, will and action
Through the strength and energy of our arms
May the balance of Maat
Be done!
Through the clarity of our minds and loins
May the balance of Maat
Be done!
Through the black flame of justice in my heart
May the balance of Maat
Be done!
Tua Maati!